onsdag 15. august 2012

# 8 – What is the most beautiful about you?

We have had two inputs about the devil an how dangerous he is. I hope you did understand that I did not want  scare you. The devil is only dangerous to those who deny him. It is them that it is most easy to lead away form God. He is very silent when they declare their none-belief in God and happiness without God. There is no more need to to disturb them. If they, however, in some way or other start thinking about that perhaps it was wrong to leave God, he will throw out his poisoned arrows again. Many get hit by the first arrows and pack down their «childish thoughts about an almighty God» and Satan can leave them to intensify his attack on somebody else. Others are not so easy to attack. They want to think it all over again and in that process they don't want to let themselves be disturbed by a lot of contradicting thoughts.

I think that we ought to know that we are not so rational as we like to believe. If the supernatural world exists as I do believe, than one ought to be aware that one's doubt can be continued and made bigger and more intense by the devil.

No one can say that the devil made them do this or that, because he has no power to force you! You and you alone have to be responsible for what you decide.

It is wise to be aware of ones weak points, because it is trough them the devil will attack, but never forget to be aware of your good sides/good talents.

What beautiful, wonderful, lovable traits do you have that the devil wants to destroy? May be it's time to write a list of all your good traits and think about how you will protect these valuable treasures in yourself ..., and please don't forget that you have your own good guardian angel, only for you to protect you. He is God's gift to you!


+Dear Angel, in His goodness
God gave you to me to guide, protect, and enlighten me,
and to bring me back to the right way when I go astray.

Encourage me when I am disheartened,
and instruct me when I err in judgment.

Help me to become more Christlike,
and so some day to be accepted
into the company of Angels and Saints in heaven. + Amen.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar